Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Liar Liar...

Well it is Day One again... I did get up on time and manage to eat a light breakfast and tended to the house and will be starting my basic workout soon.  I even took my "skipper meds"  and I have to say I do feel slightly energized. 

Although today is not my weigh in day, I was feeling pretty positive considering all the awesome stories everyone posted on my Facebook page about their success.  It was quite inspiring, so I decided to get brave and visit my old friend the scale again.  I figure I have to get comfortable wtih seeing that number and should not be scared to face the truth. 

So again me and my arch enemy faced off, as I placed one foot on, then the other.  Hold my breath (as if that makes a difference)  and I watch as the number quickly roll up.  Like a slot machine from HELL.  I can't believe it.  I lost 2 1/2 pounds...Shut the front door! 2 1/2 pounds!!  I got back on the scale and this time with a sense of joy and excitement, I quickly gained the 2 1/2 pounds back.  "STUPID SLOT MACHINE FROM HELL!"

Today's assignment..crunches, push ups, and buying a new freaking scale!! 
(note to self..only weigh in on weigh in date!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment