Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2lbs..tish tosh....

Okay so a week has gone by since my last post.  I did the hard part, I picked a goal.  In doing so I spent the last week carefully considering all the choices I made.  I limited junk and eat reasonable portions.  I really figured 2lbs..hell that is pure water weight.  That should come off in a blink of an eye.  Or at least with a diuretic.

Well...guess who jumped on the scale this morning and was very excited considering I attempted to stay at 1700 dollories.. a day.  When I looked down, I was in pure awe....total amazement....PUNCH ME IN THE FACE...I had lost ......nothing.  Not a single F$#&ing pound.  It is a good thing I gave myself a 30lb handicap. 

Although really; what was I thinking.  I have been on every diet invented...1700 dollories that is nothing.  I have lived on shakes for breakfast and lunch and manage not to loose weight.   Ate cabbage soup for weeks, and every other freaking shortcut that is written on the front of a book marked 20% off.   I guess I was stupidly optimistic.  I guess we have to go back to the drawing board and develop a much needed work out routine. 

PlanTomorrow we attack work out routine.  (Don't judge..baby steps bob, baby steps) 

No comments:

Post a Comment