Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting caught up

Well it has been a few weeks since my last post and I am dreading my next one.  I just returned from out of state for Chicken Flats  I worked a total of 93 hours in one week.  Let me just vent for a moment, bare with me. 

There are 168 hours in a full week.  If 93 of those I was working; that would leave 75 hours in the week for eating, and sleeping.  I would say I spent about 4 hours a day at the hotel doing my laundry, cooking or just watching a little tv. Or visiting venting to other chicken flat people about how freaking tired I was.  So now my 75 hours left in week are now down to 47.

On Saturday night I did go to bed early and slept in for a full 9 hours of straight sleep. So stay with me people that means the remain 38 hours of the week were dedicated to sleep and was divided into 6 days averaging 6.3 hours a sleep a night.  Not crazy bad right?  Here is that kicker.  Take those 6 hours a night and throw in 10 red eye flights a night at the freaking international airport located right next door!!!  Who the fuck flys at 3:30 am...what the hell is so important that you must leave town at that hour.  Jesus Christ even murders, who are trying to escape, don't sneak out at 3:30 in the freaking morning!  Air lines should go green.  Save the freaking jet fuel.  You can not tell me that all ten flights a freaking night are full.  There is no possible freaking way!  RED EYES SHOULD BE OUTLAWED.

Then I come home and the rat race begins.  Then to top it off tomorrow is weigh in and tape day.  And my freaking scale finaly bit the dust.  So I have to get a new one.  But here is the crap thing, what if it has been wrong the entire time.  What if I haven't lost a pound?  Crap!!!

Okay lets think possitivly maybe I am really 40lbs lighter than what I thought?  Then I would only have 20lbs to my goal.  YEAH!  (like that will happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment