Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another week of travel..another week lost?

So I was on the road again for "Chicken Flats" and this time I decided I was not gonna let this one get by me.  I made sure that I would make time to get a work out in at least three days while I was out there. The trouble is when I go out there I end up working non stop.  With out any other distractions it is easy to dedicate 100 hours and not realize it but I promised myself not this time..no way.

Well I was not very successful, I ended up working about 89 hours, but I did manage to work out, it was the eating and sleeping that fell to the waste side. However I was totally okay that I had minimal time to eat..it was not like I was going to starve to death, nor melt away to nothing. ( I couldn't be so freaking lucky) I was kind of hoping during this trip out I would get some compliments on how much weight I had lost, but nothing...so either I look the same and have not lost as much weight as I feel, or the people I see really don't look at me?  I am gonna try to say it is the second of the two; becasue when I came home, and went to my new fav spot "Huff's Bar and Grill"  and there I got mad compliments and it is a huge ego boost.  My friend Shelly is always telling everyone how cool it is that I am running, now if I can get here to tell everyone about this blog perhaps I can pay my tab.  LOL  I am hoping my line a credit runs for a while....I could use a break.  So if you are reading this could you stock some wine...please? 

Anyway, I have not weighed in this week and I plan on returning to my Tuesday ritual and then we will know if I finally have broken the plateau.  In the mean time I have decided to mix some toning in to wake my muscles up.  I think they are getting board with the running.  So now I am on to a new goal...( don't judge i know I have not total completed any of the ones I have set  but I plan on it the additional goals will help me with all of them....this is called multi-tasking, if you don't know it learn it, cuz that is the only way to survive in this world anymore!) 

So my new goal...ABS  A- ass, B-butt, and S- Sex appeal.   

When I got home, the Nazi came up to me, and he was smoking! He is on a mission to rip up and he is doing it a lot faster then me, so I have to catch up, because I don't want to be the couple that everyone secertly wonders why is he with her?  I can't afford to be the "HER"  that would crush my progress...so ABS it is!!  I am asking all out there to join me, Shout it out  ABS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment