Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Are you freaking kidding me!

21 weeks and I am finally at the 25lb mark.  I truly never thought I would get this far.  I have been so crazy busy with "Chicken Flats"  and hanging out with all my friends, and enjoying the summer it has been very hard to get off the freaking plateau.  But I did it, 25lbs!!  I even pushed my workout goals to the max and  ran a 10k the other day.  To think when I started this journey I was crazy heavy and could not run to save my life (unless it involved a drinking game), now I find myself encouraging other people I meet at social gatherings to join me and run.  The probably think I am drunk and my fat ass doesn't really work out, but I am totally siked.  (yes I used that old 90's word I don't care what you say people it is still cool.)

This past weekend we had family in and I even managed to drink like crazy and get up when everyone was sleeping and run...(what dedication, what spirit, I am getting to point where I have to give myself some mad props to keep me going so you all are just gonna have to deal with it!)   I just wish that would have watch what I ate, Because I get to visit my lover tomorrow and I am sure he is going to tell me that I gained another 3 lbs back.  If I did I will be so freaking mad I will spit!. 

All in all the last few weeks the Nazi has been a big part of me getting off the plateau.  Don't tell anyone but the Nazi, although sometimes too truthful has been helpful and I secretly like it.  BUT IF ANYONE TELLS HIM I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FIND YOU AND HUNT YOU DOWN.  Cuz here is the thing, I still want him to feel like he is an ass and he should be super proud, love me, and want me even if he had to roll my fast ass over and put medicine on my my bed sores cuz I  am too big to roll over myself.  CUZ THAT IS WHAT HUSBANDS DO!  ( but I  know the truth..honestly if it was the other way around I just might have become the Nazi too)  But here is the thing, when pretty girls are with fat guys, they think "score!" for the guys and for the girl aww he must have a great personality.  When it is the other way around people just think..." ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?"  "WHY IS HE WITH THAT?" There is no compassion or consideration, hell we don't even get labeled as human.  So I am despritely trying to make up for lost time, cuz I am pretty sure many people look at me and my nazi and said.....ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment